3

Ubiquitous Umbrellas

I love umbrellas. I don't mind carrying them in my purse. In fact, I always carry one when I wander about in New York City, like that one time I saw "Avenue Q" the Musical. You just never know when it's going to rain cats and dogs or a whole zoo.

Here are some uber-dainty umbrella sightings I had at Disney World last April:



Parasols at the China Pavilion in Epcot. Miss Iggy adores them, too. Perfect for a summer promenade.




These lovely umbrellas are handpainted with Disney characters, sold inside Magic Kingdom. I think they cost around $20 each. I remember they were very expensive. Due to budget constraints, I didn't buy any souvenir umbrellas there. I did something that was free: photograph them and adore them.

3 vandalized my wall:

kg said...

oh my! my daughter would love that umbrella with the Disney character. baka kaya mahal ay dahil it's not by hand, which means more TLC. he! he!

Oman said...

nice umbrella, ella, ella eh eh eh. ako din pag wala pambili souvenirs eh photos na lang :)

witsandnuts said...

Ang cute! Pero parang hindi ko gagamitin, for display lang haha. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails