6

postcards from the girls


this is the recently accumulated snail mail love from people other than from postcrossing. clockwise from JFK and jackie O (from ody): miag-ao church from ging (with interesting trivia on the sculptural details), "waterside" from my sister when she went to virginia last weekend, cool sesame street characters sledding away at universal studios japan from shiera, apsara dancers from the kingdom of cambodia courtesy of zj, and igorots on parade and a heart-shaped valentine greeting from ging.

my mailbox runneth over because of you, girls! thank you! :)

[i've decided to make this my first entry for postcard friendship friday! thanks for letting me join, marie!]

6 vandalized my wall:

Marie Reed said...

I love how you've taken a picture of all of your postcard treasures with the beautiful flowery heart in the middle! Great shot!

Sreisaat said...

Nice arrangement, FF!
Welcome to PFF :)

fortuitous faery said...

hurray! thanks for counting me in! :)

ms firefly said...

i like your jackieO postcard!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I was remembered of the lost postcard! *sigh* ---until now I havent been to the postoffice again... :( Will send one soon!

fortuitous faery said...

hehe, you know what gzelle? i totally forgot about the postcard you promised! :P

i hope it reaches me this time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails