0

resignation day

tendered my resignation at work today, in compliance with the two weeks' notice requirement. my last day at work would be on the 29th, which marks my third month working for that store. my immediate manager doesn't know about it yet.

i've been picking up extra hours as usual, and last saturday, while i was all alone in the cash register, mr. loss prevention came up to me and actually engaged me in conversation. he greeted me this way, "how's it going, DUDE?" i was wearing my name badge at that time. ah well. three months and he hasn't bothered to know my name. by the end of the month, this DUDE won't be around that store anymore.

it's been raining lately. coupled with fog, it was so dark on my way home while i was driving, but i didn't want to set my headlights on high beam.

0 vandalized my wall:

Related Posts with Thumbnails