0

i was a jellicle cat

finally finished watching the "cats" musical on video which i borrowed from the library. i always wanted to watch this, being the musical my group had performed for humanities class way back in college. i had fun with the hair spray and making the props and costumes for our group.

tonight my sister and i went shopping, and she bought me a new corduroy jacket. it snowed briefly while we were at the mall, and it was very cold as we walked outside the parking lot. it was rather unusual to see very few people inside the mall. we had subway's 6-inch turkey sandwiches, and i noticed that their bread had a lot of herbs on it. my sister pointed out this girl at the other table who looked like stacie oricco, especially her eyes. i said it's probably her, only she gained some weight over the holidays. hehe. (look who's talking!)

0 vandalized my wall:

Related Posts with Thumbnails