10

Happy Halloween Kids


I was able to send this Halloween greeting card to some friends this year. It's designed by Punch Studio, the same company that made this Victorian-inspired greeting card set I bought last year. Black cats, pumpkins and children all dressed in their orange best. I can't wait to see what costumes the kids will be in when they knock on our door this Sunday!

It's not just Halloween that's spooky, we've had weird, warm weather for autumn recently. A few thunderstorms, too, which made me wear my rain boots. Have a horrifyingly happy halloween weekend, everyone!


10 vandalized my wall:

Kayni said...

happy halloween. it's suddenly cold here. i hope it gets cold on your side too.

MuseSwings said...

A cold front came through here last night - or so they claim. No thunderstorms preceded it and it's 82 degrees outside. The warm bright colors on your Halloween card are wonderful.

Snap said...

These kids are so cute with their pumpkins and black cats and wonderful orange outfits! Great card. Happy Halloween and Happy PFF!

Funoldhag said...

What a great card! Such cute kids. Happy Halloween!

Sidney said...

Happy Halloween ! Enjoy !

Lyneen said...

Great Halloween postcard... I just love the images on the old cards. Happy PFF

Paul van Yperen said...

Beautiful colours. Very cute,. happy PFF.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Very cheerful! It's suddenly turned warm here after a few weeks of chilly weather.

Beth Niquette said...

What a beautiful postcard! I thought for sure it was vintage. They did a great job with it! I really love the colors and those cute little faces.

Happy PFF!

Dorincard said...

Uan, tu, tri, hepi kidz I see...

Related Posts with Thumbnails