2

The Book of Eli Manning

manning

Actually, I'm blogging about the wax figure of NY Giants quarterback Eli Manning which I recently saw at Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in New York. I haven't seen the movie "The Book of Eli."

Sadly, his football team isn't playing the ACF Championship this Sunday. Instead, it's the NY Jets versus the Indianapolis Colts (Indy and the Jets! As in, Benny and the Jets!), the latter being the team in which his older brother, Peyton Manning, is a quarterback for. Whoever wins this championship gets to compete with the NCF Champion in Superbowl XLIV.

I actually know Eli Manning more for his Toyota endorsements on TV rather than his football skills. I don't watch football, that's why. But some men who worship football stars such as the Manning Brothers probably think not only of Fantasy Football but also the best muscle building supplement...it's a guy thing.

Here's one of the funny Toyota commercials that Eli Manning's in:



P.S. Eli kinda looks like Simon Cowell here...minus the scowl! Haha!

2 vandalized my wall:

Anonymous said...

70 feet high? that's a lot of feet! LOL

Sidney said...

American football is not so popular in Europe so I don't know much about the game.

Related Posts with Thumbnails