3

little pink card

will you really make your man tote this pink card in his wallet?

came across a website selling this wallet-sized reminder of the "bitter" half's nitty gritty details that a man always forgets in a relationship (e.g. birthdays, anniversaries, etc.). ladies can enter her details (slam book-style), from her bra size to her favorite fragrance, literally all of her favorite things in business card form...then hope that her man remembers to whip it out when special occasions loom near.

will ladies really pay $8.95 + $2.00 shipping for this piece of pink punishment? apparently, this product has gotten some rave reviews.

the perfect man wouldn't need this card. but the perfect man is related to prince charming, who only exists in fairytales.

i'll settle for this little pink sock, instead.

3 vandalized my wall:

shiera (bisdakbabbles) said...

cute.. and funny :D
Now I realize I was lucky with my ex and only BF. He never forgets important dates and knew every small detail about me! :D

fortuitous faery said...

lucky you! so a thoughtful man does exist! haha. it's rare! wonder if i'll be as lucky in the future.

shiera (bisdakbabbles) said...

but my luck ran out... we didn't end up together. hehe

btw, I'm glad you liked the very late Christmas card. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails