0

it's just a little crush

i'm basking in the heavenly music of enya...it's her "paint the sky with stars" album. i'm pretty sure i own this back in the philippines, but i hadn't brought it with me. i'm burning myself a copy of this. hehe.

dropped by at the mall today to pick up my paycheck. then mr. loss prevention guy passes by, just behind the dooney & bourke bags. he was wearing his usual cap. when i was about to go down the escalator, our eyes locked. what was he doing behind one of those display glasses, though? he was talking to this other guy. probably the other loss prevention guy. why...why couldn't i holler a harmless, friendly "hello steve!"?

*sigh*

well, gotta clean up my bedroom--our relatives from chicago arrive tomorrow!

0 vandalized my wall:

Related Posts with Thumbnails