0

Icing Flower Power!

provincialflower
That's a real flower you're looking at which I spotted on the ground near my grandparents' house in the Philippines last year.  There's beauty even in the tiniest things, if only we stop and stare for a moment, see the artistry that God has all around us.

Segue to my announcement that tomorrow marks the start of the next Wilton course I had signed up for: Flowers and Cake Design! We'll be learning how to make flowers out of Royal Icing--the type of icing that hardens, used to create professional flowers on wedding cakes and such. I've purchased the materials and cutting tools needed for this course. This time, I'm stuffing everything in a lightweight carry-on that I recently got from H&M for just $15.

Oh and of course, I'll be wearing my floral apron for floral inspiration!

0 vandalized my wall:

Related Posts with Thumbnails