4

McDelicious McRib!

mcrib

There's McTwister Fries...then there's the McRib sandwich--which I've never heard of until recently. Apparently, this unique sandwich already existed in the past and was just resurrected for "a limited time." I finally had a taste of it a few weeks ago while in New York City.

I now know what the fuss is all about. The secret of this lengthwise lusciousness is the barbecue sauce! I was really lovin' it! Why can't they put this back on the menu for good? The best diet pills won't stop me from worshipping this glorious specimen of fast food!

Of course, they had to bring it back around the holiday season!

4 vandalized my wall:

Unknown said...

This makes me hungry! (and I have just had my dinner :-P)

Photo Cache said...

In all my years eating McDo, I never heard of McRib until now. I tried it and it's good :)

Kate said...

did you order twister fries too? :D

fortuitous faery said...

Kate: They didn't bring back McTwister Fries here in the States! So my combo meal came with the regular fries!

Related Posts with Thumbnails