3

Pilarcat's Pillar of Questions

Tag response to Pilarcat!

What is the thing that makes you happy?
TRAVEL! Especially when it's to discover a brand new place.

Coffee or tea?
Tea, especially green tea because of the anti-oxidants. But I won't decline Tim Hortons! Especially now that it's coming to Manhattan!

What’s for dinner?
It was pasta.

What was the last thing you bought?
A Victoria's Secret bra from their Semi-Annual Sale. $15.99 for an IPEX type!!! And I found my size! It's like finding a needle in a haystack when it's sale season. I'm one of those people who proudly announce the sale price of a really good bargain, like a victorious vendee!

What are you listening to right now?
That voice in my head. Just kidding. It's just the computer's humming sound.

What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
A graphic t-shirt. I have lots of them. I go tee-crazy when they go on sale for $5 at H&M.

What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
Party Cake by Turkey Hill!

What do you think of the person(s) who tagged you?
She's a talented illustrator whose affinity for illustrated books is something I can relate to!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Prague!

Which language do you want to learn?
German and French. I burned language CDs from the local library onto some MP3 players I have. I haven't listened to them again.

What is your favourite colour?
Blue. Turquoise. Like the waters in Boracay.

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
An underwater, shock-proof digital camera. Wait, is a hundred British pounds enough?

How much do you rate your creativity?
Average, I guess.

Describe your personal style?
Uhm...whimsical?

What are you going to do after this?
Probably do another post before going to bed.

What are your favourite movies?
Wong Kar-Wai movies, Amelie, and Disney Pixar animated films.

What inspires you?
TRAVEL! And being in New York City is always inspiring. It's never the same everyday.

What is your favourite fruit?
Strawberries.

Do you collect something?
Postcards! Stickers! Travel magazines! Even the ones by airlines.

If you could change your name to anything, what would you call yourself?
Rumpledpigskin. Just kidding.

How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up?
I don't hit snooze, I turn off the alarm right away.

What is your favourite smell?
Food and flowers.

What is your biggest regret?
Too private a question to reveal.

What are you most proud of?
Recently conquering my fear of driving on the interstate highway--long-driving, at that.

Cats or dogs?
Cats! I've been adopting kittens off the streets since I was young.

What’s your biggest fashion mistake?
Getting a cheap perm in elementary which looked great for a while, but when it wore off, my hair looked like an afro in the shape of a Christmas tree when I entered freshman year in highschool. My library card mug shot is evidence.

What is your guilty TV pleasure?
Heroes and Travel Channel. I'm not ashamed of it at all! I still love Spongebob Squarepants, though.

What did you want to be when you grew up?
An architect.

If you could meet any person dead or alive who would it be?
If soulmates really exist, then I'd like to meet him in this lifetime.

What is your biggest dream?
To travel the world.

What is your favorite book when you were a child?
The very first fairytale book I owned. I recall reading a part in the story "Puss in Boots" that I found a little titillating back then....as a child, yes! No, it wasn't the title. Something about the princess hiking up her skirt or something.

3 vandalized my wall:

Unknown said...

I collect postcard too! And also sticker, anything lovely printed. I usually use postcards as bookmarks :-)

I see that you join Postcrossing. I have just had my sent one registered and waiting for my first card to arrive!

fortuitous faery said...

pilarcat: yes, i've been a postcrossing member for quite a while now. i can hardly find albums that will fit some of the irregularly-shaped postcards! and i need to get a new album again.

Marites said...

we have the same dream:) travel the world. you really have a lot of interesting answers and even answered the same as I would have hehehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails