"Bakit" means "Why" in Filipino. I wanted to put a little spin on New Year's Resolutions, that's why.
So for 2011, Why Don't I......
- Fly or long-drive to someplace new?
- Get a REAL job?
- Get an apple bottom body? (Right now it's shaped like hickory-smoked ham!)
- Learn to speak fluent Spanish?
- Take more photographs?
- Create more art?
- Send more letters/postcards? I have hoarded a lot of boxed notecards and stationery sets over the years. They are meant to be mailed to people! Last year, I was able to send 85 postcards through Postcrossing, not counting postcards sent to friends. Will I break that record this year?
- Bake more like a Cake Boss? And maybe even discover fun with fondant!
- Sing more! I don't care if it's mostly on videoke. And not just sing, but sing with emotion!
- Dance more! Even if it's mostly line-dancing. And not just dance, but dance with the same energy and grace they had on "Dirty Dancing!" Yeah, sway it like Swayze!
- Meet new people! Make new friends!
- Make considerable effort in applying makeup! I was able to buy a big "Beauty Box" from Lord & Taylor at 75% off after Christmas, and it contains a tray of various eyeshadow shades and another tray of blush-on palettes.
- Become more organized!