4

Fallen Evidence


Look Up, Look Down,
Look Around;
That's what makes a Photographer sound,
Yielding fun photos to be found.

Yes, I just came up with that! These amber leaves were on the ground at the cemetery: an example of simply looking down, then shooting it with my celfone's camera. I can easily print several copies of this photo via document imaging if I wanted to, and send it out as an Autumn greeting card perhaps. Or a postcard.

4 vandalized my wall:

Sidney said...

Very artistic image !

witsandnuts said...

I like the colors. Pwedeng pwedeng postcard. :)

Bubbles said...

Taking photos like this are always fun, I went to the woods once and took photos like this and they looked great.

Simi Valley Home Theater said...

Loved reading this thank yoou

Related Posts with Thumbnails