6

Tretorn Between Two Sneakers

020510_tretorn

J. Crew now carries Tretorn shoes! I remember growing up as a child in the 80's overhearing this brand of sneakers as the coolest thing to own then. And now they come in pretty Spring colors!

Personally, I'm a ballet flats kind of person, but next to that category in my shoe hierarchy is sneakers. I prefer comfort over couture! And besides, I don't want to risk getting joint pain in my lower extremities just because I wore heels. Man, do I sound old saying that or what?

[image from jcrew.com]

6 vandalized my wall:

witsandnuts said...

Gawd, I'm crushing on them. I'm into sneakers!

Sidney said...

Nice sneakers !

Oman said...

nag-evolve na tretorn. meron ako nyan dati nung hi-school ako eh. lambot sa paa.

AVCr8teur said...

These look cool! I might have to get a pair. If old sounds comfortable, I'm with you! :)

Vlado&Toni said...

hahaah.. tretorn days.. i remember... i love sneakers though.. how much are they, not that i could get them here. just curious.. are they comfortable just like the old tretorns?

fortuitous faery said...

toni: i don't know how they feel when worn because i don't think i ever owned a pair of tretorns! but if you bought the spring pairs of these at j. crew, it will set you back $68 a pair. however, their website no longer lists them, so i'm guessing they sold out fast!

if you went to the tretorn website itself, they have some classic colors there with some canvas shoes on sale for as low as $33! but i'm not sure if you'll see the same thing since you're browsing from europe....

Related Posts with Thumbnails