4

Depp-eche Mode

depp

He's Mad as a Hatter, Savvy as a Pirate.

I've seen Johnny Depp in his most infamous, iconic Capt. Jack Sparrow garb last time I was at Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in New York, which was a few years ago. Last week, I got to see him again in this seemingly new tuxedo with a shiny little skull-and-crossbones lapel pin.

depp2

Yes, I'm mighty excited to see him in the new Tim Burton movie "Alice in Wonderland" which shows in March. And that's not just because I actually went to a school named "Alice in Wonderland" as a kid!

4 vandalized my wall:

Kayni said...

i also want to see this new "Alice in Wonderland" movie, and i am a J. Depp fan =).

witsandnuts said...

Wow, really?! What a unique school name!

pusa said...

nice pics esp the first one, didnt realized its a wax not until i read the post... love jonny depp

hmmm nice school, can i enroll at alice in wonderland? =)

fortuitous faery said...

kayni and pusa: yes, the school was real...unfortunately, it shut down many years ago.

and yeah, mr. depp here is only made of wax. i can't get that close if he were real!

Related Posts with Thumbnails