5

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I love Christmas packaging and products. I consider them eye candy---or should I say, eye candy canes! Even Bath & Body Works' holiday line has festive names.

xmas 004

Christmasy coffee cup at Starbucks!

xmas 005


xmas 006

Tinsel-tinted store window at Express.

xmas 002

Snowy store window at J. Crew. It says "Best in Snow."

xmas 003

And with the holidays just around the corner, lots of stores are doing employee screening to hire enough seasonal workers to help out in the busiest shopping time of the year. Are you making a list? Is it twice as long as last year's?

5 vandalized my wall:

Oman said...

lapit na. almost one month na lang...

ms firefly said...

i got your pretty NY postcard last week. it was byoootiful! thanks a lot! {{hugs}}

the holidays make me sad, i miss my family all the more!

The Nomadic Pinoy said...

Isn't it exciting? Can't wait for the White Stuff from the heavens - as long as it's not a blizzard.

Lantaw said...

Xmas started last September here in the Philippines :D

Anonymous said...

Festive vanilla fig?? My gahd!! I could only fantasize how blissful and heavenly the scent is. Yah know what conell, hanggang ngayon tinitipid ko sobra yung B&BW body spray na bigay mo saken before my wedding. I was frantically looking for that scent here in the malls, but... *sigh*... to no avail. Kung baket ba kasi napaka limited ng B&BW scents dito sa pinas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails