4

Stopping By "Twilight Woods" On A Snowy Evening

Ever heard that poem by Robert Frost? Of course, it didn't really include the word "twilight." I remember my Literature professor asking us to draw something inspired by that wintry poem back in college. When she saw my drawing, she thought someone else did it for me.

I couldn't resist buying a sample size of Bath and Body Works' newest fragrance lotion, "Twilight Woods." Hey, it was just a dollar for a 2-fl. oz bottle! Plus, I was impressed by the marketing strategy employed here...an indirect movie tie-in with the newest "Twilight" sequel. "Twilight" is a buzzword recognized by Stephenie Meyer fans worldwide. And isn't the woods where Edward revealed himself to Bella? I mean, come on, can't you imagine Edward and Bella on that lotion's label? Haha.

Check out the dreamy description, too:

"Indulge your senses with our exclusive Twilight Woods, a hypnotic fragrance inspired by a romantic walk in enchanted woods."

Sorry, sparkly vampire not included.

[Image from bathandbodyworks.com]

4 vandalized my wall:

witsandnuts said...

Okay, let me check if this is available from Body Shop here and I'll get one. Haha. Last year naman, Sarah Jessica Parker launched the Twilight perfume. I didn't bite that. Lol.

fortuitous faery said...

Does Body Shop carry Bath & Body Works products, too? We have Body Shop stores here, too, but I've never seen them sell Bath & Body Works stuff.

Sidney said...

That is a bargain... how is the smell...vampire-like? ;-)

fortuitous faery said...

sidney: i really don't know how a vampire is supposed to smell like...moth balls? decay? haha.

but the lotion smells nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails