3

"Give A Day, Get A Disney Day!"

Ever volunteered in your life? Doesn't it feel good to help out someone or an entire community in need?

But what if you give a day of service, and earn a free day pass to a Disney theme park of your choice in return? It's a win-win situation! Disney is making that possible for a million volunteers in 2010 with their "Give A Day, Get A Disney Day" program!

Starting January 1, 2010, people can sign up for designated volunteer opportunities around the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada. Once your day of service is verified, you get a voucher for a free day at either Disneyland in California or DisneyWorld in Florida!

If I get a chance to join this, I'd like my free ticket to be in Disneyland...since I've already been to DisneyWorld this year. If that happens, I'll be "one in a million" who volunteered!

Isn't this fantabulous? Even Kermit, Miss Piggy and the rest of the Muppets think so, too!



3 vandalized my wall:

Kayni said...

this sounds great! i love disneyland =) and to see disneyworld would be fantastic.

Ebie said...

I'd like to be one of the lucky! And I would prefer Disneyworld! My last visit was in the late 80;s. I am just 30 miles from Disneyland.

P,S. The few miles to the Japanese Garden is only five.

Anonymous said...

this is cool. i have not been to disneyland though i sure wish i could go. i have not yet volunteered ever but wanted so badly. definitely for animal welfare! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails