5

Birthday Loot From Europe!

birthday_loot

Unexpected birthday loot from two of my Miss Iggy blogging sisters in Vienna and Dublin: namely, Princess Ody and LittleMsFirefly. Both postal surprises arrived on the same day, too!

LittleMsFirefly got me this fairy-themed birthday card by PaperChase, a stationery company I recognize and adore that is available from Borders. But that's not all, she stuffed the card with pretty postcards, including a self-designed one with the "Hope" poem by Emily Dickinson (which is sort of one of my mantras).

I was also pleased to get a tiny Flickr print tag of her wedding photo in General Santos City, Philippines...tied with red baker's twine which I presume was part of the bulk of spools I helped ship to Ireland. Thank you so much!

And from Princess Ody came a regalo poquito from Lomography that's big in fun: a Lomolito single-use camera with blue flash! Blue! Just happens to be one of my fave colors! I'll use it up in a jiffy till I'm blue in the face!

And Tutti Frutti candies made in Germany! How sweet! I also loooove the birthday postcard with the girl holding an umbrella.

Big thanks to both of you for your thoughtfulness! You really hit my weak spots!

5 vandalized my wall:

Princess Ody said...

yay!!! it already arrived!!! :) enjoy!

plaridel said...

my belated happy birthday. hope you had a good one.

ms firefly said...

ohhh, you deserve all the loving sistah! i'm glad you have such happy memories to remember your birthday.

big hugs from here!

Unknown said...

I am seeing LOMO! Wowwww. :)
Belated happy birthday!

Glenda said...

nice loot! woot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails