4

Blogging on a Bus

...Bound for the Big Apple. Never had web access on my celfone before,
so this is technically my first mobile post for Fairywinkle. When I
get to Manhattan, I'm checking in at a hotel then hop on the subway
to St. Patrick's Cathedral where I need to pray...hard. Summoning
divine intervention to channel Drop Dead Diva-ness. By the way, this
bus stinks.

4 vandalized my wall:

Lawstude said...

Good Luck FF and stay safe.

jen laceda said...

congrats on your first mobile post.

sailormoon said...

hi brit! are you done with your ny trip? hope everything was cool :)

by the way, please tell me kung kelan ka free ha. your friends here are requesting for a video conference with you. sobrang dami kaming kwento!

fortuitous faery said...

lawstude and jen: thanks!

sailormoon: tapos na...sa wakas.

hmmm...mga kwento ba yan about the bridal showers? umulan ba ng todo? hehe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails