3

A Slim Chance



I was on the treadmill today while watching a rerun of “Samantha Brown’s Passport to Europe” featuring Berlin. It was nice outside, I could have gone to the lake instead. So anyway, the photo above is my cousin posing at Boracay, summer of 2005. She’s grown tall and slender that we keep joking about her going into modeling.

I, on the other hand, am curious about those magical slimming meds as talked about in nuphedra review. There's hope for me yet!

Hmmm...maybe I should have entered THIS photo at Fossil's "One Sunny Day" Contest instead of the blue boat one.

3 vandalized my wall:

Mia said...

How I wish I were back to my pre-pregnancy weight. It's so hard to lose the pounds you gained :( kakainggit kapag bata pa no?

fortuitous faery said...

yes...we're not getting any younger! :P

plaridel said...

my take on this is that you've got no problem as long as you're healthy. exercise. exercise. diet pills are a waste of money.

Related Posts with Thumbnails