0
back in manila since monday. seems my jetlag's gone. although i find myself sleeping early at night and waking up early in the morning, which is very unlike me. hehe.

yesterday was the feast of the black nazarene in quiapo. we still had classes though. the fx i rode on had a quiapo signboard but its driver insisted to every passenger he wouldn't go further than morayta. earlier that afternoon i was feeling a little depressed so i decided to listen to my friend ivy's mixed tape which she sent me for christmas in jersey...and the songs cheered me up a bit. was feeling lazy to go to school but still decided to go. then it turned out most of the profs didn't show up so it would have been a perfect opportunity to be absent.

my cousin gave me this star-studded flannel blanket from baguio which i specifically requested from him. yay.

0 vandalized my wall:

Related Posts with Thumbnails