0
the female of the species......is "fewer" than the male?

read in the papers today that according to statistics, there are actually more men in the country today than women. more specifically, there are about 101.43 men for every 100 women. did they count the guys who got eaten by their girlfriends, though?

hmmm...i wonder just how many of the 101.43 are gay...

::::

nonoy marcelo, creator of ikabod, died today of complications from diabetes. my sister noticed that in one of the scenes showing him still alive, he was holding a soda can. it sure looked like a pepsi can too. sodas are a no-no for diabetics. i wonder if he was drinking the sugar-free kind.

my mother's side has a history of diabetes. in fact, my mom has diabetes too. i wonder if i'll get it someday.

::::

in the meantime, this quiz tells me that...
I have issues with...
innocence
family
discipline
domination
excess
Take Word Association Test



0 vandalized my wall:

Related Posts with Thumbnails