0
in all my 22 years, today was the first time i ever got to ride the calesa! my kuhrbuhr friends hennie and charlynn treated me to a calesa ride from sta. cruz all the way back to UST after i disclosed that i've never been on a calesa before. i was all giddy like a kid given a huge cotton candy! hehe. it was a kodak moment for me. also, this was the first time i heard them speak in fookien chinese when they spoke to the chinese dressmaker we went to in sta. cruz. i was a bit awed hearing them speak a foreign tongue because they were people i actually know, not some strangers on the mandarin channel on cable.

the kuhr buhrs had a happy reunion of sorts today and we ate at our favorite food joint called SR thai cuisine. how my taste buds missed their sweet & spicy sauce!

0 vandalized my wall:

Related Posts with Thumbnails