3

A Stitch In Time For Valentine's

Love Bug Stitch

Ask me about Valentine's and I'll just say "Bah, Humbug!" But Stitch dressed as a Love Bug? That's something I'd want to hug!

In this time of year when everything is heart-shaped, rose-colored, and chocolatey-sweet, people are willing to suspend their search for a diet pill that works for a bag of these instead:

Candy hearts...en Espanol!

Seen at Walgreens. I love the fact that it's en Espanol. I'm betting that Diego will get this for Dora!

3 vandalized my wall:

Kayni said...

oh yes, experiment 626...lol. i miss hawaii whenever i see lilo and stitch on tv.

fortuitous faery said...

i wish i can escape to hawaii right now away from this weather! haha.

shiera (bisdakbabbles) said...

I want love-bug stitch! Maybe I'll just buy one for myself...haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails