2

Armani's Disarming Denim Sale



This is me trying to replicate LittleMsFirefly’s “The Fitting Room Chronicles.” I know, it looks so blah. I was trying on a pair of jeans at H&M. You can see the red tag sticking out on the side. That red tag told me that the jeans are a steal for only $15, so I came home with that pair.

If I had more than $15, I’d love to try on these denim beauties from Armani Exchange. Everyone should invest on fabulous denim because it’s going to be a regular part of your wardrobe, either as casual wear or slightly dressed up.

These are my chosen three from their lineup. Because I’m on the plump side, dark denim is more flattering for my full figure.



Okay, that last pair seems too ambitious.

And now seems to be the best time to splurge, because they have precious “Premium Denims” starting at $98. What’s more, you can win a pair of denim daily this month by texting the keyword "DENIM2" to ARMANI (276264). Check out the details for the text A|X promo.

And last but not least, if you buy a pair of full-priced jeans at Armani Exhange either in stores or online from July 7th-July 19th, 2009, you get a $20 discount off your next $100 or more purchase valid for use between July 30-August 15, 2009.


Post?slot_id=41957&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

2 vandalized my wall:

jessfromscratch said...

$15 is a steal for jeans. So far the GAP is the only place I've been able to find just the right fit thanks to their "short" line.

Oman said...

looks good on you. maybe i need a new pair of 501. i don't replace them til they are really worn-out. i love my jeans, wish i cud use them in court lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails