0

Y-NOT DONATE TO Y-ME?

The Power of Pink takes to the streets with your favorite running shoes.

The Y-Me National Breast Cancer Organization is
celebrating Mother's Day with fund-raising walkathons
around the nation for a worthy cause. One of the
locations for this event is the Grant Park in Chicago,
where my dear cousin Robyn Besana will be
participating. Her race club is called "Walking for
Fun Club" which her mom formed in tribute to her
sister who died from breast cancer.

I have contributed to Robyn's team by donating online
through this link:
http://main.y-me.org/site/TR?px=1541575&pg=personal&fr_id=1120

My support is not only because she's a relative, but
because I know someone dear who is a breast cancer
survivor.

Please support my cousin Robyn's team by donating any
amount via the link above. Any amount will be greatly
appreciated. The website accepts major credit cards
and your generous donation will be tax deductible (A
printable receipt will be provided at the end).

Thank you in advance for your support!

0 vandalized my wall:

Related Posts with Thumbnails