0
oh god, i had spaghetti overdose just now...ate up what's left of the spaghetti because my sister made some new sauce (needs more salt). she told me this morning that she dreamt that i just died, and that our father said i died because of "ill feelings"...hah.
today in school we were made to turn in a rather unusual homework--a visual presentation of article 253-A of the labor code, the provision about the periods in collective bargaining agreement. trust atty. jimenez to think of the most unlikely assignments. wasn't a problem for me, but it was hard for my not-so-artistically inclined classmates. lent a hand to some of them too. on display on his desk was a diorama submitted by someone from another class, it had a figurine of a bride and groom which i suspect was from a wedding cake.

0 vandalized my wall:

Related Posts with Thumbnails