0
my first day in driving school was very embarrassing. my sister was with me & she sat at the back of the car. i made the stupid mistake of telling my instructor i had a "background" in driving when all i ever experienced was driving my mom's automatic transmission car & was graded with "poor steering" on my road test. i made a fool out of myself when i turned on the headlights instead of the direction lights! he taught me how to step on the clutch, gas & brakes. i drove all the way up this highway near sm fairview & he asked me to make a u-turn! the car was dragging backwards...my feet were very confused! arrgh...and he said i held the wheel too tightly! tomorrow i'm scheduled for 6-7pm. my sister doesn't want to go with me anymore, she says she got too dizzy sitting at the back. :P

0 vandalized my wall:

Related Posts with Thumbnails