0
i am bereft of decent sleep because i went to bed at 4am. i was glued to cnn all night long ever since the horrific crashes started. it all seemed so surreal...like i'm watching scenes from independence day or godzilla or some other disaster movie, only this one's for real! those highjacking terrorists who died with all those passengers in the plane reminded me of the suicidal kamikaze pilots of japan. and when i went to school today, my head spinning from lack of sleep, it dawned on me that we're living this alternate reality, that sooner or later we'll feel the same amount of panic and paranoia. our only safety net for the time being is the distance. but right in our own backyard we have the abu sayyaf. could this be nostradamus' fearful prediction unfolding before us? it makes me shiver.

0 vandalized my wall:

Related Posts with Thumbnails