0
imee and me had some serious girl talk tonight after class..we ate at this place called "wok with me"--cool restaurant name if you ask me--along dapitan st. you have to climb two flights of stairs to get there. the place is cozy, although the food is quite pricey. we ordered roast pork, which tasted good...tender and served with gravy and rice. it was supposed to have mashed potato too, but unfortunately they ran out of it. anyway, we talked about a lot of things...mostly about our respective love lives (haha, as if!). it was like catching up with each other. it felt good talking to someone who understands. then i stopped by mcdonald's to buy myself an oreo-flavored mcflurry...ahh..my chocolate fix! they're featuring the characters from disney's animated movie Atlantis in their happy meal.
earlier this day though, this sign at a jeep's mudguard caught my attention: "The road to success is under repair."

0 vandalized my wall:

Related Posts with Thumbnails